Designing a High Tech Device from Concept to Manufacturing
SOLIDWORKS is known for mechanical CAD, but there is a full toolset of general purpose tools for all industries from concept through manufacturing. This webinar demonstrates how SOLIDWORKS empowers you to work concurrently and collaboratively to tackle challenges specific to the High Tech industry, including concept development, design, validation, assembly creation, data management and high resolution renderings output.
In just 22 minutes, learn how to streamline your product design and delivery by:
- Collaborating on new concepts
- Turning design, testing and documentation into a concurrent process
- Predicting how well and how long your design will hold up under real world conditions
- Reducing the time and expense of prototypes
- Creating high-resolution renderings for sales and marketing
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. values the privacy of all visitors.
More than 3.1 million product designers and engineers worldwide, representing more than 210,800 organizations, use SOLIDWORKS to bring their designs to life-from the coolest gadgets to innovations that deliver a better tomorrow.